Belfry of Černová
The belfry is situated in Ružomberok, in the area of Černová. It is situated by the Church of Virgin Mary of Rosary. It is located 400 metres away from the local public transport bus stop called “Černová,otočka”.
– The belfry consists of four load-bearing beams with a sheet metal roof and a bell.
– The belfry was built in 2014 to commemorate the 150th anniversary of Andrej Hlinka’s birth.
– The bell in the belfry was a gift for Andrej Hlinka on his 70th birthday.
– The belfry is situated by the Church of Virgin Mary of Rosary in Černová.
– There is a chapel near the belfry.
– The sheet metal, pyramid-shape roof has a cross at the top.
– The belfry is east-oriented.
– The belfry is installed onto a concrete base with an informational plate.