Chapel of Our Lady of Sorrows in Hrboltová, Hruštie
The chapel is situated in Ružomberok, in the part of Hrboltová. It is situated by the road between Nová Hrboltová and Hrboltová, in the area of Hruštie. It is located 600 metres away from the local public transport bus stop called “Nová Hrboltová obchod”.
– The chapel has brick walls and a sheet metal, saddle roof.
– The chapel originally stood by the old road in Nová Hrboltová, later it was transferred to its current location.
– Placed on the chapel is a plate with an expression of gratitude for the protection of Hrboltová against the horrors of war.
– Originally located in the chapel was a plaster sculpture of Our Lady of Sorrows.
– Today, there is a painting of Our Lady of Sorrows on the chapel.
– There are also statues of Our Lady of Sorrows in the chapel.
– There is a sitting area by the chapel.
– The chapel is north-oriented.
– There is an iron fence around the chapel.
– The chapel offers a view of the church in Černová.
– Passing by the chapel is a marked bike trail.