Chapel of Liptovská Štiavnica, in “Pri božej muke”
The chapel is situated in Liptovská Štiavnica, below Vrchhora. It is situated next to the bike trail to Liptovské Sliače, in the area of “Pri božej muke”. It is located 1.6 km away from the parking lot by the church in Liptovská Štiavnica, or 1.3 km away from the parking lot by the soccer field in Liptovské Sliače.
– The chapel has brick walls and a statue of Virgin Mary.
– The chapel has a sheet metal, pyramid-shaped roof with a cross.
– On the side walls of the chapel, there are crosses with Christ.
– There is a sitting area by the chapel.
– Passing by the chapel is a marked bike trail.
– Passing by the chapel is a marked educational bike trail.
– The chapel offers a beautiful view of the Choč Mountains, the West Tatras, a part of the High and the Low Tatras and a part of the Small and the Great Fatra.
– The chapel is south-oriented.