Well “Hôrka”, Ružomberok - Vlkolínec
The well is situated by the road in the Trlenská Valley, in the mouth of the Hôrka Valley, approximately 300 m away from the parking lot in the Trlenská Valley below Vlkolínec. You can find the spring via the access road to Vlkolínec, running along which is a bike trail from Biely Potok to Vlkolínec.
– The well has a wooden conduit collecting water directly from the spring.
– Installed above the spring is a wooden well structure with a wooden shingle roof.
– Near the well, there is an educational panel and a sitting area.
– Passing by the well is a yellow-marked bike trail connecting the bike trails running through Biely Potok, Vlkolínec and Vlkolínske Lúky, and a green-marked bike trail running from the area of Jazierce through Vlkolínec to Ružomberok.
– We do not recommend drinking from this well because of the water flowing into the well directly from the side walk which is walked by the visitors of Vlkolínec.