Cross of Liptovské Sliače - Vyšný, Skálie
The cross is situated in the town of Liptovské Sliače, in the area of Vyšný Sliač. It is situated on a hill in the area called Skálie. It is located approximately 1 km away from the bus stop called “Lipt.Sliače,Vyšný Sliač,garáž”.
– The cross is made of wood, with a sheet metal depiction of Christ.
– At the bottom part of the cross, there is a frame with a picture of Virgin Mary.
– The cross has an oval roof.
– There is an iron fence around the cross.
– There is a sitting area by the cross.
– The cross is west-oriented.
– The location of the cross offers a view of the West Tatras, the Choč Mountains, a part of the Great Fatra and a part of the Low Tatras.
– In 2019, the cross became a part of a way of the cross with several stations.