Mineral spring “Vojtech”, Liptovská Osada - Korytnica
Mineral springs Vojtech I and II are situated on the premises of former Korytnica Spa. The springs are accessible via an asphalt road, along the blue-marked hiking trail or the green-marked bike trail, at about 50 m from which there is a side walk.
– Reference number of mineral spring Vojtech I: LM – 40
– Reference number of mineral spring Vojtech II: LM – 42X
– The springs are led from the well to one common roofed pavilion.
– They are used for medicinal purposes.
– Vojtech I is used for water regimens in the case of gastric and duodenal ulcers and in the case of high gastric acid levels. When heated, the mineral water has a very positive effect on gastric catarrhs, as it breaks up and removes mucus. When heated, the water also helps neutralize excess acidity of gastric juices: it alleviates pain, relaxes muscle tone and inhibits cramps in the case of gastric and duodenum ulcers.
– Vojtech II is used for gastric and duodenal diseases, intestinal diseases, diseases of gallbladder, bile ducts and pancreas. It has low Natrium levels, therefore it is also suitable for cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure and kidney diseases. When heated, the water helps neutralize excess acidity of gastric juices: it alleviates pain, relaxes muscle tone and inhibits cramps in the case of gastric and duodenum ulcers.
– They are situated in the Low Tatras National Park.
– They are situated in the protected spa territory.
– Vojtech II is the disappeared Garibaldi Spring, which has been revived with a well.
– The pavilion has been replaced with a new one, and its walls are decorated with the paintings of the spa, of the surroundings and of the pavilions from the times when the spa was in use.
– There is a sitting area by the pavilion.
– There is a marked hiking trail passing by the spring.
– There is a marked bike trail passing by the spring.
– Near the spring, there are three other freely accessible mineral springs.