Well “Pod Záhradiskami” (Below Záhradiská), Ružomberok - Vlkolínec
The well is situated by the road in the Trlenská Valley, above the mouth of the valley of Hôrka below the area of Záhradiská, approximately 350 m away from the parking lot in the Trlenská Valley below Vlkolínec. You can find the spring via the access road to Vlkolínec, running along which is a bike trail from Biely Potok to Vlkolínec.
– The well consists of a wooden conduit collecting the water led from the spring through a pipe.
– Installed above the conduit is a wooden well structure with a wooden shingle roof.
– Access to the well is facilitated by a wooden bridge with handrails.
– In the vicinity of the well (100 m), there is a hiking shelter.
– Passing by the well is a yellow-marked bike trail connecting the bike trails running through Biely Potok, Vlkolínec and Vlkolínske Lúky, and a green-marked bike trail running from the area of Jazierce through Vlkolínec to Ružomberok.
– In addition to its refreshment function, the well also serves for the visitors of Vlkolínec as a background for taking pictures.