Belfry of Liptovská Štiavnica
The belfry is situated in Liptovská Štiavnica. It is situated next to the road, by the Church of the Immaculate Conception of Virgin Mary, at “Zvoničné námestie” (square). It is located 150 metres away from the bus stop called “Lipt.Štiavnica,,garáž SAD”.
– The belfry was built in 1933 at the location of a former belfry.
– The belfry is made of wood, with panelling and with an asbestos roof.
– The pyramid-shaped roof has a double cross at the top.
– The tower has two bells.
– The two side walls are decorated with a cross carved out in the panelling.
– The entrance to the belfry is at the north-east side.
– The belfry has north-west orientation.
– Passing at 50 metres from the belfry is a marked bike trail.
– Passing at 50 metres from the belfry is a marked educational bike trail.