Cross on the Work of Hrboltová, under the castle
The cross is situated in Ružomberok, in the area of Hrboltová. It is situated below the road between Nová Hrboltová and Hrboltová, in the area under the castle. It is situated 700 metres away from the local public transport bus stop called “Hrboltová otočka”.
– The cross stands above the old cemetery for the victims of cholera.
– The original cross from 1831 was replaced with the current one in 1947.
– The cross is made of wood, with a statue of Christ.
– The cross is north-oriented (the original one was south-oriented).
– The cross has an oval roof.
– There is an iron fence around the cross.
– There is a sitting area by the cross.
– Passing by the chapel is a marked bike trail.