Belfry of Liptovské Sliače - Vyšný
The belfry is situated in the town of Liptovské Sliače, in the area of Vyšný Sliač. It is situated at “Pod Skálím” Street. It is located 500 metres away from the bus stop called “Lipt.Sliače,Vyšný Sliač,u Cabana”.
– The belfry has brick walls and a wooden tower.
– There is a statue of Christ placed at the upper part.
– At the bottom part, there is a cross with a statue of Christ.
– The roof of the belfry has a pyramid shape and it is covered with sheet metal.
– There is a double cross at the top of the tower.
– The tower has one bell.
– The belfry is west-oriented.