Spring “Pod Brdom” (Below Brdo), Ružomberok - Černová
The spring is situated above the area called “Pod Brdom”, above Ružomberok’s urban district Černová. It is situated by the paved road, passing along which is a green-marked hiking trail from Černová to notch Pod Červeným Grúňom. It lies approximately 800 m away from the urban area of the town.
– The spring is led out from the ground through a pipe.
– There is a steel structure over the spring, with a wooden roof and an indication of the year in which it was built: “2006”.
– There is a sitting area by the spring.
– There is a marked hiking trail passing by the spring.
– Water from the spring is mostly used by the people passing by.
– It is situated in the protected zone of the Great Fatra National Park.