Cross by the mill in Hrboltová
The cross is situated in Ružomberok, in the area of Hrboltová. It is situated at the end of Hrboltová by the paved road to Švošov. It is located a few metres away from the local public transport bus stop called “Hrboltová konečná”.
– The cross was built in 1848 by the Balkovie family, which had a timber rafting business.
– The cross is made of stone, with a statue of Christ.
– There is a statue of a saint at the bottom part of the cross.
– The cross stands on a concrete platform.
– There is an iron fence around the cross.
– The cross is south-oriented.
– There are protected trees by the cross.
– There is a sitting area by the cross.
– Passing by the cross is a marked bike trail.