Spring “Mosúrka”, Ružomberok - Biely Potok
Spring Mosúrka surfaces directly in the Ružomberok’s town district of Biely Potok at “Pod Dielcom” Street. It lies approximately 500 m away from the bus stop called “Biely Potok,pri moste”, at which there is also a tourist signpost of “Biely Potok”. You will be guided by the red-marked bike trail passing by the Revúca River and passing directly by the spring.
– The spring surfaces through a metal pipe from a support wall by the road.
– Over the spring, there is a shelter with a wood carving of a vodyanoy (water spirit).
– It is situated in the Great Fatra Mountain.
– Passing by the spring is a red-marked bike trail from Ružomberok to Donovaly.
– Passing by the spring is a thematic educational bike trail called “CykloKorytnička”.
– The spring is used by the local inhabitants and bike tourists.