Mineral spring “Vyšňanský Medokýš”, Liptovská Štiavnica
Mineral spring Vyšňanský Medokýš is situated at the periphery of the urban area of Liptovská Štiavnica, on a meadow. It lies approximately 150 m away from the end of “Na Novoť” Street. There is an unmaintained path leading to the spring along the fence and through the bushes.
– Reference number of the mineral spring: LM – 81
– The water flows out of the spring, which is caught into a barrel-shaped vessel through an overflow pipe.
– The barrel-shaped vessel is currently covered with concrete bricks and buried. Only the overflow pipe is visible.
– The water is clear, cold and odourless.
– The surrounding area of the spring is enclosed with a metal fence and thus protected from being destroyed by grazing livestock.
– It is situated in the protected zone of the Low Tatras National Park.
– There is a protected tree by the path leading to the spring. It is right behind the fence you walk by.