Hospital Chapel of Ružomberok, at “Generála Miloša Vesela” Street
The chapel is situated in Ružomberok, in the complex of the Military Hospital at “Generála Miloša Vesela” Street. It is located in the side section of one of the buildings of the Central Military Hospital in Ružomberok. It is situated 300 metres away from the local public transport bus stop called “Roveň Vojenská nemocnica”.
– The chapel has brick walls and a sitting area inside.
– The chapel is a part of one of the hospital buildings.
– The entrance part is a patio consisting of load-bearing columns and a roof.
– There is a metal cross placed on the roof.
– The patio has a sitting area.
– There are regular services held in the chapel, mainly for the patients.
– The chapel has a saddle roof covered with sheet metal.
– The chapel is south-oriented.