Well “Pod Spevákovou” (Below Speváková), Ružomberok - Vlkolínec
The well is situated by the road in the Trlenská Valley, approximately 150 m away from the parking lot in the Trlenská Valley below Vlkolínec. You can find the spring via the access road to Vlkolínec, running along which is a bike trail from Biely Potok to Vlkolínec.
– The well is not a spring, it only regulates the stream which collects the water from various springs in the area of “Speváková” located above the well.
– It consists of a wooden conduit, which regulates the stream of water, and a wooden structure with a wooden shingle roof.
– Access to the well is facilitated by a wooden bridge with handrails.
– Passing by the well is a yellow-marked bike trail connecting the bike trails running through Biely Potok, Vlkolínec and Vlkolínske Lúky, and a green-marked bike trail running from the area of Jazierce through Vlkolínec to Ružomberok.
– Apart from its refreshment function, the well also serves for the visitors of Vlkolínec as a background for taking pictures.