A dominant peak at the end of the Great Fatra ridge, with a military object.
It is situated south-west of Ružomberok, near the town of Liptovské Revúce. It is a part of the Great Fatra mountain. It is 1574 m.a.s.l. high. It lies 28 km away from the centre of Ružomberok (as the crow flies). The top consists of meadows with mountain bushes. It has a panoramic view in all directions, particularly of the south. It is visible particularly from other peaks and hills in Liptov.
It is accessible via a marked hiking trail from Liptovské Revúce, Staré Hory or Turecká.
We can get to the top from Liptovské Revúce (from Vyšná Revúca), from where we go along the green-marked hiking trail to Rybovské notch and then we continue along the red-marked hiking trail.
From the top, you can see the Low Tatras, the Kremnica Mountains, the Starohorske (Staré Hory) Mountains, the Great Fatra itself as well as parts of other mountains.
– Hiking trails are open all year round, winter gear should not be forgotten in winter.
– In winter, guidance is provided by winter pole marking.
– There is a red-marked trail running through Krížna, the so-called Trail of SNU Heroes, which leads from Dukla to Devín.
– The hiking tour from Liptovské Revúce takes approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.
– There is a dominant military object situated at the top.
– At the top, there are benches and panorama displays with descriptions.
– It is the third highest peak of the Great Fatra.
– There is also a marked bike trail leading to the top.