Mineral spring “Antonín”, Liptovská Osada - Korytnica
Mineral spring Antonín (Svätozár) is situated at the premises of former Korytnica Spa. The spring is accessible through an asphalt road, along the blue-marked hiking trail or the green-marked bike trail, at about 100 m from which there is a side walk and a gravel road.
– Reference number of the mineral spring: LM – 38
– It is led from the well through a pipeline, which leads to an outlet in a roofed pavilion.
– It is used for medicinal purposes.
– It is used with iron-deficiency anaemias, and for increased iron intake during pregnancy and during breast-feeding.
– With pathological blood loss (post-injury and post-surgery blood loss), recurrent bleeding due to gastric and duodenal ulcers, and other gastrointestinal bleeding. It is recommended to blood donors after blood taking, for a faster recovery of blood pigment molecules – a part of red blood cells.
– It is situated in the Low Tatras National Park.
– It is situated in the protected spa territory.
– The former outflow site has been replaced with a new roofed pavilion.
– There is a marked hiking trail passing by the spring.
– There is a marked bike trail passing by the spring.
– Near the spring, there are three other freely accessible mineral springs.