Vlkolínec Chapel, near Krkavá Skala (Krkava Rock)
The chapel is situated in Ružomberok, in the area of Vlkolínec. It is situated by the paved road under Krkava Rock, near Vlkolínec. It lies 1.4 km away from the parking lot at the entryway to Vlkolínec.
– The chapel has brick walls and a statue of a saint.
– The chapel has a shingle roof with a cross.
– There is a roofed sitting area nearby.
– There are two springs nearby.
– Above the chapel, there is a natural monument of Krkavá Skala (Krkava Rock).
– The chapel is situated in the protected zone of the folk architecture monument reserve of Vlkolínec.
– The chapel is east-oriented.
– Passing by the chapel is a marked bike trail.
– Passing by the chapel is a marked educational bike trail.
– Passing by the chapel is a marked hiking trail.
– The chapel offers a view of the Liptov Basin, the Choč Mountains, the West Tatras, a part of the High and the Low Tatras.