Chapel of Liptovské Sliače - Stredný, mouth of the Sliačska Valley
The chapel is situated in the town of Liptovské Sliače, in the area of Stredný Sliač. It is situated in the mouth of the Sliačska Valley. It is located approximately 1.5 km away from the bus stop called “Lipt.Sliače,Stredný Sliač,otoč.”.
– The chapel has brick walls, a statue of Christ and a picture of Virgin Mary.
– The chapel has a saddle, felt roof.
– The area of the chapel is enclosed with a wooden fence.
– The chapel has north-west orientation.
– There is a sitting area by the chapel.
– The chapel is the final section of the Calvary in the Sliačska Valley.
– The chapel was built in 1997, along with the Calvary.