Mineral spring “Žofia”, Liptovská Osada - Korytnica
Mineral spring Žofia is situated at the premises of former Korytnica Spa. The springs are accessible via an asphalt road, along the blue-marked hiking trail or the green-marked bike trail, at about 50 m from which there is a side walk.
– Reference number of the mineral spring: LM – 41
– There is an outlet from the well leading to a roofed pavilion.
– It is used for medicinal purposes.
– It is used for diseases related to stomach, duodenum, intestines, liver, gall bladder and bile ducts, and pancreas. It helps in the post-surgical treatment of stomach, duodenum, liver and pancreas. It has benefits in the treatment of chronic intestinal catarrhs. It can also be helpful with metabolism disorder – diabetes.
– It is situated in the Low Tatras National Park.
– It is situated in the protected spa territory.
– The pavilion has been partially renovated.
– There is a sitting area by the pavilion.
– There is a marked hiking trail passing by the spring.
– There is a marked bike trail passing by the spring.
– Near the spring, there are three other freely accessible mineral springs.