The ski tow in Smrekovica is situated on the ridge of the Great Fatra.
The ski tow is situated in the vicinity of Hotel Granit, approximately 19 km away from the centre of Ružomberok.
Directly by the hotel, there is a smaller tow with night lighting, which is suitable also for families with children. This smaller tow is interconnected with a larger tow, which is 460 metres long (usually only the shorter tow is in operation).
Available in the winter season is also an ice rink with night lighting.
The hotel also has a rental shop with ski equipment and a ski school.
The great advantage of this area is its high altitude of about 1400 metres above sea level, which usually allows excellent snow conditions with natural snow.
The location is also popular with lovers of cross-country skiing and ski mountaineering, as it is situated directly on the Great Fatra ridge.
As the 8-kilometre-long mountain access road from Podsuchá is rather steep, you need to use snow chains when driving in winter.
- Main Attractions
- In the Open Air
- Indoor Activities
- Trip with a Stroller
- Half-a-Day Hikes
- All Day Hikes
- Winter Trails
- Educational Trails
- Marked Trails
- Ružomberok, station – Predný Čebrať
- Podsuchá – Brankov – Biely Potok
- Nová hoľa – Zvolen – Malý Zvolen – Nižná Revúca
- Ludrovská Valley, SNU Memorial – Ostré
- Liptovská Osada – Žiar, viewpoint
- Liptovská Lúžna – notch Sedlo pod Skalkou
- Kalameny – Liptov Castle
- Biely Potok – Vlkolínec – Hrabovo
- Valaská Dubová – Stredná Poľana
- Stredná Revúca – Sedlo pod Čiernym Kameňom (Notch below Čierny Kameň)
- Ružomberok – Sidorovo – Malinô Brdo
- Ružomberok – Malinné
- Podsuchá – Šiprúň – Černová
- Podsuchá – Močidlo
- Partizánska Ľupča – Malý Salatín (Small Salatín) – Sedlo pod Malým Salatínom (Notch below Small Salatín)
- Lúčky – Great Choč
- Korytnica – notch Hiadeľské Sedlo
- Notch Hiadeľské Sedlo – Notch Sedlo pod Skalkou
- Bike Hiking
- Trails for Trips with Children
- Čutkovská Valley with Children
- From Biely Potok to Podsuchá with Children (along Cyklokorytnička)
- To Vlkolínec through the Trlenská Valley with Children
- Ľubochnianska Valley with Children
- From Vlachy to Liptovská Mara Dam with Children
- From the Ľupčianska Valley to Mining Town Magurka with Children
- From Spa Lúčky to Vrchvarta Notch with Children
- Recreational Trails
- Sport Trails
- MTB Trails
- Downhill Tracks
- Educational Bike Trails
- Marked Bike Trails
- Trails for Trips with Children
- Nature as Therapy
- Nature as Therapy: Blatnivá
- Nature as Therapy: To Notch “Sedlo pod Babou”
- Nature as Therapy: Water, Water, Nothing but Water
- Nature as Therapy: Through Snow-covered Uhlisko
- Press Statement: Results of the Therapy by the Nature of Ružomberok
- Nature as Therapy: To Dedov
- Nature as Therapy: Ski Tows in Biely Potok
- Nature as Therapy: Rocks in the Trlenská Valley
- Nature as Therapy: Memorials in Lisková
- Nature as Therapy: A Trail below Čebrať
- Nature as Therapy: The Mineral Waters of Štiavnica
- Nature as Therapy: Forest Park in Hrboltová
- Nature as Therapy: Viewpoint at Žiarce
- Nature as Therapy: A trip on a Historical Route
- Nature as Therapy: The Swing Set at Kostolná Hora
- Nature as Therapy: Vitamins and Minerals from Ludrová Meadows
- Nature as Therapy: In Search for Hawthorn below Front Choč
- Nature as Therapy: Four Land Districts, or a Hike in Search for Sloes.
- Nature as Therapy: Foraging for Nuts
- Nature as Therapy: Foraging for Rose Hips
- Press Statement: Nature as Therapy
- The Events Calendar