Well “Pod Dogerskými Skalami” (Below Dogerske Rocks), Ružomberok - Biely Potok
The well is situated by the road in the Trlenská Valley, approximately 200 m from the urban area of Biely Potok. You can find the spring via the access road to Vlkolínec, running along which is a bike trail from Biely Potok to Vlkolínec.
– The bottom part of the well is made of bricks and lined with stones.
– The upper part of the well consists of a wooden structure with a shingle roof.
– The water surfaces through the stones and flows away under the road.
– The spring is more abundant on the other side of the road.
– There is a sitting area by the spring.
– Above the well, there is a natural monument of Dogerské skaly (Dogerske Rocks).
– Passing by the well is a yellow-marked bike trail connecting the bike trails running through Biely Potok, Vlkolínec and Vlkolínske Lúky.
– Passing by at 250 m away from the spring is a thematic educational bike trail called “CykloKorytnička”.