Cross in Chlmky, Hrboltová
The cross is situated in Ružomberok, in the area of Hrboltová. It is situated by the paved road to Švošov, in the territory called Chlmky. It is located 700 metres away from the local public transport bus stop called “Hrboltová konečná”.
– It was built in 2001.
– The cross is made of wood, with a statue of Christ.
– The cross has an oval roof.
– The cross welcomes the passers-by at the entryway to the town.
– In the past, the road by which the cross is situated was used mainly by the workers of quarry “Skladaná Skala” and by the raftsmen.
– The cross has south-west orientation.
– There is a fence around the cross.
– There is a sitting area by the cross.
– The location of the cross offers a view of the Great Fatra.
– Passing by the cross is a marked bike trail.