Chapel of Liptovské Sliače - Vyšný, “Čertovica” Notch
The chapel is situated in the town of Liptovské Sliače, in the area of Vyšný Sliač. It is situated in Čertovica notch, next to the bike trail to Partizánska Ľupča. It is located 1.2 km away from the bus stop called “Lipt.Sliače,Vyšný Sliač,garáž”.
– The chapel has brick walls and a statue of Virgin Mary.
– The chapel has a cone-shaped, sheet metal roof with a double cross.
– There is a forged fence around the chapel.
– The chapel is south-oriented.
– Passing by the chapel is a marked bike trail.
– Passing by the chapel is a marked educational bike trail.
– The chapel offers a beautiful view of the Choč Mountains, the West Tatras, a part of the Low Tatras and of the Great Fatra.