Chapel of Liptovské Sliače - Stredný, above Medokýš
The chapel is situated in the town of Liptovské Sliače, in the area of Stredný Sliač. It is situated below the woods, above mineral spring Medokýš. It is located approximately 2.5 km away from the bus stop called “Lipt.Sliače,Stredný Sliač,Dielnica”.
– The chapel has brick walls and a statue of Virgin Mary.
– The chapel has a sheet metal roof with a cross.
– Built over the chapel is a wooden shelter with a saddle, sheet metal roof.
– There is a forged fence around the chapel.
– There is a sitting area by the chapel.
– The chapel offers a view of the Choč Mountains and the West Tatras.
– The chapel is north-oriented.