Chapel of Liptovské Sliače - Nižný, above the entryway to the town
The chapel is situated in the town of Liptovské Sliače, in the area of Nižný Sliač. It is situated on a small hill above the entryway road to the town. It is located 200 metres away from the bus stop called “Lipt.Sliače,Nižný Sliač,Smištík”.
– The chapel has brick walls and a statue of Virgin Mary.
– The chapel has an onion-shaped, sheet metal roof with a double cross.
– There is a forged fence around the chapel.
– The chapel is east-oriented.
– There is a sitting area by the chapel.
– The chapel offers a view of the Choč Mountains and a part of the Great Fatra.