Mineral spring “Jozef”, Liptovská Osada - Korytnica
Mineral spring Jozef is situated at the premises of former Korytnica Spa. The spring is accessible through an asphalt road, along the blue-marked hiking trail or the green-marked bike trail.
– Reference number of the mineral spring: LM – 37
– There is an outlet from the well leading to a roofed pavilion.
– It is used for medicinal purposes.
– It is used for diseases related to stomach and duodenum, intestinal and liver diseases, diseases of gall bladder and bile ducts, and of pancreas. It is also used for inflammatory diseases of small and large intestines, and to treat post-excision conditions of these organs. It can also be helpful with metabolism disorder – diabetes.
– It is situated in the Low Tatras National Park.
– It is situated in the protected spa territory.
– On a long-term basis, the water is used for drinking regimes and as potable water for the general public.
– The pavilion has been replaced with a new one.
– There is a sitting area in the pavilion.
– There is a marked hiking trail passing by the spring.
– There is a marked bike trail passing by the spring.
– Near the spring, there are three other freely accessible mineral springs.