Chapel of Lúčky, at the intersection of Slobody - Cintorínska
The chapel is situated in Lúčky, on the uphill way to the spa complex. It is situated above the road near the intersection of “Slobody” Street and “Cintorínska” Street. It is located 200 metres away from the bus stop called “Lúčky,Lúčky-kúpele,otoč.”.
– The chapel has brick walls and a statue of Christ on the cross.
– Placed on the top part of the chapel is a cross with a plastic artwork of the face of Jesus.
– The chapel is from 1950 (according to the information on the back side of the chapel).
– The chapel is east-oriented.
– The chapel has a view of the church in Lúčky.
– In the vicinity of the chapel, there is a natural monument of Lúčky Waterfall.
– In the vicinity of the chapel, there is a natural monument of Lúčky Travertines.