Chapel of Liptovské Sliače - Nižný, by the cemetery
The chapel is situated in the town of Liptovské Sliače, in the area of Nižný Sliač. It is situated by the road near the cemetery in Nižný Sliač. It is located 350 metres away from the bus stop called “Lipt.Sliače,Nižný Sliač,pri moste”.
– The chapel has brick walls and a sitting area inside.
– Inside the chapel, there is an altar and a way of the cross.
– The chapel has a saddle, tile roof, with a small tower.
– There is a forged fence around the chapel.
– There is a sitting area by the chapel.
– The chapel is west-oriented.
– A mass is held in the chapel once a year.
– In the past, the chapel was used mainly for funeral ceremonies.